Alternative medicine is any of a wide range of health care practices, products and therapies which, at least up to the end of the twentieth century, were typically not included in the degree courses of established medical schools teaching western medicine. Complementary medicine is alternative medicine used together with conventional medical treatment, it increases the effectiveness, or "complements", the treatment. CAM is the abbreviation for Complementary and alternative medicine. Complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) is the term for medical products and practices that are not part of standard care. Standard care is what medical doctors, doctors of osteopathy and allied health professionals, such as registered nurses and physical therapists, practice. Alternative medicine means treatments that you use instead of standard ones. Complementary medicine means nonstandard treatments that you use along with standard ones. Examples of CAM therapies are acupressure, acupuncture, herbal medicines etc.
Alternative medicine: Alternative medicine is the term for medical products and practices that are not part of standard care. ... Whereas complementary medicineis used together with conventional medicine, alternative medicine is used in place of conventional medicine.
NAME OF COURSE :
QUALIFICATIONS / ELIGIBILITY :
Senior Secondary or equal & Diploma in any stream
You can do it at home. Institute will send you Books, Chart, Instrument & after completion of course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit answer sheets for getting your certificate.
You can do this course by internet. We will send you study Material on your E-mail add. & you can ask any doubts by E-mail.
REGULAR COURSE :
Camp class of special workshop, Theory & Practical with study material.
1. This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium. 2. Course can be done regular, by correspondence, by Internet or in camps. 3. Your one photograph, education certificate & experience Certificate to be attached with the application form. 4. You will be given a certificate after completing this course. 5. Boarding & Lodging facility will be provided at yourself expenses. 6. If you are interested in Practical classes the facility is provided At Lucknow Institute or authorized centers. for 7 days on extra fees Rs. 7500 (For India) & $170 (For Foreign). 8. Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course :
a.You can become therapist or start your own centre.
b.You can get job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy center.
c.You can choose the profession of Alternative Medicine Treatment.
d.You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
e.World health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
f.You can get Award/Appreciation Certificate if you work excellent in this field
Special Reference to Alternative medicine
1. History & Principal of Alternative Medicines.
2. Human Body According to Alternative Therapy
3. Introduction of Various Alternative Therapies
4. Yin – Yang Concept & Five Elements
5. Various Therapies Instruments.
6. Diagnosis Treatment Method
7. Precautions During Treatment.
8. Disease, Therapies & Treatment.
9. Any Eight Alternative Therapies.
10. Sujok Therapy Corres. or Byol meridian
11. Color Therapy or Nadi Vigyan
12. Magnet Therapy or Cupping Therapy.
13. Yogasana or Acupressure Reflexology.
14. Reiki Healing or Massage Therapy
15. Pyramid Healing or Nabhi Chakra (Navel)
16. Crystal Healing or Sound Therapy
17. Batch Flower or Ear Acupuncture
18. Diet Nutrition or Food Therapy.