Acupuncture is a form of alternative medicine and a key component of traditional Chinese medicine in which thin needles are inserted into the body. Acupuncture is a pseudoscience because the theories and practices of TCM are not based on scientific knowledge, and it has been characterized as quackery.
Acupuncture involves the insertion of very thin needles through your skin at strategic points on your body. A key component of traditional Chinese medicine,acupuncture is most commonly used to treat pain. Increasingly, it is being used for overall wellness, including stress management.
NAME OF COURSE :
QUALIFICATIONS / ELIGIBILITY :
Senior Secondary or equal & Diploma in any stream
You can do it at home. Institute will send you Books, Chart, Instrument & after completion of course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit answer sheets for getting your certificate.
You can do this course by internet. We will send you study Material on your E-mail add. & you can ask any doubts by E-mail.
REGULAR COURSE :
Camp class of special workshop, Theory & Practical with study material.
1. This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium. 2. Course can be done regular, by correspondence, by Internet or in camps. 3. Your one photograph, education certificate & experience Certificate to be attached with the application form. 4. You will be given a certificate after completing this course. 5. Boarding & Lodging facility will be provided at yourself expenses. 6. If you are interested in Practical classes the facility is provided At Lucknow Institute or authorized centers. for 7 days on extra fees Rs. 7500 (For India) & $170 (For Foreign). 8. Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course :
a. You can become therapist or start your own centre.
b. You can get job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy canter.
c. If can help you in (Medical) Acupuncture or Alternative business.
d. You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
e. World health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
f. You can get Award, if you work excellent in this field.
Acupuncture with Special Reference to Byol Meridian (Hand Acupuncture & Energies
1. Human Body With Reference to Acupuncture.
2. Classification of Acupuncture
3. Vital Force – Qi / Chi
4. Yin-Yang Principle
5. Five Elements Principal
6. Six Ki Energies - 6 Ki
7. Introduction - Correspondence System & Classical Meridian
8. Method of Stimulation, Tonification & Sedation By Needle.
9. Byol Meridian 12+2=14 Channel in Hand
10. Important ( Shu ) Point,
11. Uses of Acupuncture Instruments
12. Diagnosis, Disease & Treatment
13. Knowledge of Acupressure, Color & food Therapy