Cupping therapy is a form of alternative medicine in which a local suction is created on the skin. The cupping procedure commonly involves creating a small area of low air pressure next to the skin. However, there are varieties in the tools used, the methods of creating the low pressure, and the procedures followed during the treatment.
Cupping therapy is a form of alternative medicine in which a local suction is created on the skin with the application of heated cups. Its practice mainly occurs in Asia but also in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Latin America. Cupping has been characterized as a pseudoscience and its practice as quackery.
NAME OF COURSE :
QUALIFICATIONS / ELIGIBILITY :
Senior Secondary or equal & Diploma in any stream
You can do it at home. Institute will send you Books, Chart, Instrument & after completion of course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit answer sheets for getting your certificate.
You can do this course by internet. We will send you study Material on your E-mail add. & you can ask any doubts by E-mail.
REGULAR COURSE :
Camp class of special workshop, Theory & Practical with study material.
1. This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium. 2. Course can be done regular, by correspondence, by Internet or in camps. 3. Your one photograph, education certificate & experience Certificate to be attached with the application form. 4. You will be given a certificate after completing this course. 5. Boarding & Lodging facility will be provided at yourself expenses. 6. If you are interested in Practical classes the facility is provided At Lucknow Institute or authorized centers. for 7 days on extra fees Rs. 7500 (For India) & $170 (For Foreign). 8. Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course :
a) You can become therapist.
b) You can get job/service in naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment centre.
c) You can consider Acupressure Therapy as your profession.
d) You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
e) World health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
f) You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
Special Reference to Cupping Therapy
1. History of Cupping Therapy.
2. Introduction of Cupping Therapy (Vacuum Therapy)
3. Human Body & Cupping Therapy.
4. Modern Aspects of Cupping
5. Importance/ Benefits of Cupping Therapy.
6. Cupping Precautions
7. Principle of Cupping Therapy (How Cupping Works)
8. Methods / Types of Cupping Therapy
9. Nature of the Cupping.
10. Technique / Steps of Dry Cupping Therapy.
11. Use of Cupping Therapy in ancient times.
12. Cupping Instruments
13. How To Do Cupping - Practical
14. Some knowledge of – Acupressure.
15. Cupping Therapy Vs Acupuncture
16. Cupping Therapy Vs Shiatsu.
17. Treatment System through Cupping Therapy. ( Disease & Treatment - Cupping therapy)